Get 10% off
$406 -> $365.40
You will get an automatic discount at the check out.
Live online class
- Elementary 4 - Mon. 15 May. 6:10 pm - 7:35 pm (8 weeks)
- Elementary 4 - Sat. 17 June. 10:00 am - 11:25 am (8 weeks)
- 10% discount expires on 10 June 2023
On campus class
--> Currently on Campus (Melbourne Time)
- Elementary 4 - Tue. 9 May. 7:20 pm - 8:45 pm (8 weeks)
- Elementary 4 - Fri. 9 June. 5:45 pm - 7:20 pm (8 weeks)
- 10% discount expires on 2 June 2023
Please check your options and choose your preferred time!
You will use New Easy Korean 1B for your course. You can purchase your textbook here.
We have both online and face to face courses for every level. When you register for a face to face (On campus) course, you will receive a simple confirmation email first and then your teacher will send you an email before your first lesson. If you have any questions beforehand, please let us know.
Now you can learn Korean via Zoom with our qualified Korean teachers as well! Our Zoom classroom has been very successful, receiving great feedback from students all over Australia. You do not need to have owned a Zoom ID or login to join Zoom meetings. We send you a link and you click it! That's how simple it is to join our virtual classroom :)
Once you are enrolled, you will get a simple confirmation email. Before your first lesson, your teacher will send you a zoom link to your classroom.
- Learn from native speakers who are qualified to teach Korean
- Stay home and learn Korean in a virtual classroom
- Easy access and simple to join classes
- Small group size - 3 to 8 students in a classroom
- 3-6 students in a zoom classroom
Do you have questions?
If you want to know your Korean level, please contact us first at firstname.lastname@example.org
DM us on Instagram @mykoreanschool_
or email us to email@example.com