Get 10% off
$406 -> $365.40
You will get an automatic discount at the check out.
Are you not sure about what level of Korean you are at?
Please send us an email to email@example.com to get a free My Korean School level test.
Live Online class
- Intermediate 1 - Tue. 4 Apr 6:40 pm - 8:05 pm (8 weeks)
- Intermediate 1 - Sat. 6 May 11:00 am - 12:25 pm (8 weeks)
- Intermediate 2 - Tue. 6 June 7:00 am - 8:25 pm (8 weeks)
- 10% discount expires on 30 May 2023
On Campus class
- Intermediate 2 - Thur. 30 Mar 7:20 pm - 8:45 pm (8 weeks)
- 10% discount expires on 24 Mar 2023
- Intermediate 3 - Thur. 25 May 7:20 pm - 8:45 pm (8 weeks)
- 10% discount expires on 18 May2023
We have both online and face to face courses for every level. When you register for a Face to Face (On campus) course, you will receive a simple confirmation email first and then your teacher will send you an email 2 days before your first day. If you have any questions beforehand, please let us know.
Now you can learn Korean via Zoom with our qualified Korean teachers as well! Our Zoom classroom has been very successful, receiving great feedback from students all over Australia. You do not need to have owned a Zoom ID or login to join Zoom meetings. We send you a link and you click it! That's how simple it is to join our virtual classroom :)
Once you are enrolled, you will get a simple confirmation email. One day before your course starts, your teacher will send you class materials and a link to your classroom.
- Learn from native speakers who are qualified to teach Korean
- Stay home and learn Korean in a virtual classroom
- Easy access and simple to join classes
- Small group size - 3 to 8 students in a classroom
- 3 to 6 for online classroom
Do you have questions?
DM us on Instagram @mykoreanschool_
or email us to firstname.lastname@example.org