You are not sure about what level of Korean you are at? Please send us an email to email@example.com to get a free My Korean School level test.
1. Online + Face to face classes
2. On Campus classes
We have both online and face to face courses for every level. When you register for a Face to Face (On campus) course, you will receive a simple confirmation email first and then your teacher will send you an email 2 days before your first day. If you have any questions beforehand, please let us know.
Now you can learn Korean via Zoom with our qualified Korean teachers as well! Our Zoom classroom has been very successful, receiving great feedback from students all over Australia. You do not need to have owned a Zoom ID or login to join Zoom meetings. We send you a link and you click it! That's how simple it is to join our virtual classroom :)
Once you are enrolled, you will get a simple confirmation email. One or two days before your course starts, your teacher will send you class materials and a link to your classroom.
- Learn from native speakers who are qualified to teach Korean
- Stay home and learn Korean in a virtual classroom
- Easy access and simple to join classes
- Small group size - 3 to 8 students in a classroom
- When enrolling, please leave your details including your phone number and e-mail address
Please check your options and choose your preferred time!
Do you have questions?
DM us on Instagram @mykoreanschool180
or email us to firstname.lastname@example.org