⭐️Step-By-Step Hangul+Elementary 1 Course⭐️
Do you worry that the regular course might be too fast for you?
MKS Step-By-Step Course is now available! This course is for students who want to learn Korean at a slower pace.
During each class, students will only cover half the amount of material compared to a regular course. For example, if a regular course covers 2 topics in an hour and a half, students may only cover 1 topic over an hour with the MKS Step-By-Step Course.
However, the pace will vary according to the students’ progression. The teacher of this course will find a pace that is comfortable for you and make sure you have fun with it!
Step 1. Hangul
The first thing you will learn is the alphabet. The Korean Alphabet, ‘Hangul’ is one of the simplest alphabets to learn, even if you are an absolute beginner. You can learn how to read and write this script in a few weeks with some simple lessons.
We provide step-by-step lessons that will teach you how to read the Korean Alphabet with well structured lesson plans. It is quite easy to learn, but it is even more straightforward when you have a native speaker to help you practice the pronunciation of the characters.
Step 2. Elementary 1
After you have learned the Korean alphabet and spent some time reading some simple words, you will learn how to greet in Korean in different situations with the right expressions. You will learn how to order food in Korean restaurants, how to explain where things are and how to say what you do from day to day. For example,
-안녕하세요? 안녕히 가세요. 안녕히 계세요.
-아메리카노 한 잔하고 주스 두 병 주세요.
-언니는 아버지 뒤에 있어요.
-금요일에 운동을 안 해요.
Your teacher will teach you everything you need to know!
- Step-By-Step 2 <Second SESSION>
*Students will start from Easy Korean 1A unit 2 (Current students only. Please make an inquiry before enrolling in the course.)
- (Live Online) Step-By-Step 2 - Mon. 11 July 6:00 pm - 7:00 pm once a week over 10 weeks
- Step-By-Step 3 <Third SESSION>
*Students will start from Easy Korean 1A unit 4 (Current students only. Please make an inquiry before enrolling in the course.)
- (Live Online) Step-By-Step 3 - Thur. 14 July 6:00 pm - 7:00 pm once a week over 10 weeks
About this course:
- Student will learn at their own pace - You will work through the book at a nice and easy pace. Teachers can answer more questions revisit material you need more support with.
- You will learn Hangul first and then when you are ready you will move on to Elementary level 1 contents.
- 4 students only in the class for 60 minutes - Please enquire first to be put on the waiting list.
- New Easy Korean 1A - You will use this book to learn the most useful Korean phrases.
- Online via Zoom - Learn anywhere
- Qualified Korean language teacher
How to join our classes
We know that you are still a bit reluctant to come to a classroom. Do not worry! We have got something for you, too. Now you can learn Korean via Zoom with our qualified Korean teachers! Our Zoom classroom has been very successful, receiving great feedback from students all over Australia. You do not need to have a Zoom ID or login to join Zoom meetings. We send you a link and you click it! That's how simple it is to join our virtual classroom :)
Once you are enrolled, you will get a simple confirmation email. One day before your first session, your teacher will send you class materials and a link to your classroom.
- Learn from native speakers who are qualified to teach Korean
- Stay home and learn Korean in a virtual classroom
- Easy access and simple to join classes
- Small group size - Maximum 4 in a classroom for our Step by step course only