In response to the COVID-19 restrictions across Melbourne, teaching for all face to face classes will be online till the restriction is lifted. We remain committed to returning to campus when the health advice allows. We will continue to monitor the changing situation and respond to updated public health advice.
Live Online class
- (Live Online) Sat. 14, 21, 28 Aug 12:45 pm - 2:15 pm
- (Live Online) Thur. 02, 09, 16 Sep 6:30 pm - 8:00 pm
- (Live Online) Sat. 04, 11, 18 Sep 12:45 pm - 2:15 pm
- (Live Online) Sat. 04, 11, 28 Sep 2:30 pm - 4:00 pm
- (Live Online) Wed. 06, 13, 20, 27 Oct 6:30 pm - 8:00 pm
- (Live Online) Sat. 16, 23, 30 Oct, 06 Nov 11:00 am - 12:30 pm
- (Live Online) Sat. 21, 28 Aug, 04 Sep 1:00 pm - 2:30 pm
- (Live Online) Wed. 01, 08, 15 Sep 5:30 pm - 7:00 pm
Face to Face class
--> Face to Face class will be online until we have further notice.
- (Online/On Campus) Sat. 02, 09, 16, 23 Oct 1:00 pm - 2:30 pm
(Online/On Campus) Thur. 07, 14, 21, 28 Oct 5:30 pm - 7:00 pm
Are you an absolute beginner, and have never learned Korean before? Then this is the right course for you! Learning the Korean alphabet(Hangul) only takes 4 and a half hours to become proficient - 3 sessions for 3 weeks. It's quite easy to learn, but it is even more straightforward when you have a native speaker to help you practice the pronunciation of the characters. Before you start your beginners level 1, it is strongly recommended to learn to read Hangul first since you will pick up the language much faster.
We know that you are still a bit reluctant to come to a classroom. Do not worry! We have got you here. Now you can learn Korean via Zoom with our qualified Korean teachers! Our Zoom classroom has been very successful, receiving great feedback from students all over Australia. You do not need to have owned a Zoom ID or login to join Zoom meetings. We send you a link and you click it! That's how simple it is to join our virtual classroom :)
Please check your options and choose your preferred time!
Once you are enrolled, you will get a simple confirmation email. One or two days before Hangul class, your teacher will send you class materials and a link to your classroom. You do not have to buy any books for this course, but please try to print out the materials we send you before your course starts.
- Become proficient in Hangul in 4 and a half hours - 3 sessions for 3 weeks
- Learn from native speakers who are qualified to teach Korean
- Stay home and learn Korean in a virtual classroom
- Easy access and simple to join classes
- Small group size - 3 to 8 students in a classroom
As learning Korean with Romanization definitely hurts your progress, if you really want to learn Korean language, it is must to learn reading Hangul. To tell you the truth, learning Hangul is pretty simple. Basically, it’s almost impossible to design a simpler writing system than Hangul that would still work with the Korean language.
King Sejong said that “a wise man can acquaint himself with them [the alphabet]
before morning is over; a stupid man can learn them in the space of ten days.”
Do you have questions?
DM us on Instagram @mykoreanschool180
or email Ahrum to email@example.com