- If you want to know your Korean level, please contact us first at email@example.com
1. Live Online classes
- (Live Online) Pre-Intermediate 1 - Wed. 07 Apr 6:00 pm - 7:30 pm for 10 weeks
- (Live Online) Pre-Intermediate 1 - Wed. 19 May 7:30 pm - 9:00 pm for 10 weeks
- (Live Online) Pre-Intermediate 1 - Sun. 01 Aug 11:00 am - 12:30 pm for 10 weeks
(Live Online) Pre-Intermediate 2 - Wed. 04 Aug 07:30 pm - 9:00 pm for 10 weeks
2. On Campus classes
- (On Campus) Pre-Intermediate 1 - Sat. 24 Jul 11:15 am - 12:45pm for 10 weeks
- (On Campus) Pre-Intermediate 3 - Tue. 27 Apr 5:30 pm - 7:00 pm for 10 weeks
- (Campus + Online) Pre-Intermediate 3 - Fri. 18 Jun 7:15 pm - 8:45 pm for 10 weeks
- (On Campus) Pre-Intermediate 4 - Tue. 27 Apr 7:15 pm - 8:45 pm for 10 weeks
- (On Campus) Pre-Intermediate 4 - Tue. 13 Jul 5:30 pm - 7:00 pm for 10 weeks
We have both online and face to face courses for every level. When you register for a Face to Face (On campus) course, you will receive a simple confirmation email first and then your teacher will send you an email 2 days before your first day. If you have any questions beforehand, please let us know.
Now you can learn Korean via Zoom with our qualified Korean teachers as well! Our Zoom classroom has been very successful, receiving great feedback from students all over Australia. You do not need to have owned a Zoom ID or login to join Zoom meetings. We send you a link and you click it! That's how simple it is to join our virtual classroom :)
Once you are enrolled, you will get a simple confirmation email. One or two days before your course starts, your teacher will send you class materials and a link to your classroom.
- Learn from native speakers who are qualified to teach Korean
- You can stay home and learn Korean in a virtual classroom
- Easy access and simple to join classes
- Small group size - 3 to 8 students in a classroom
Do you have questions?
Send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
DM us on Instagram @mykoreanschool180
Discussion of familiar topics employing a vocabulary of about 1,500∼2,000 words. Distinguishing correctly between formal and informal situations.
|Textbook||New Easy Korean 2A|