We are back to face-to-face classes! From Saturday 5 February, all campus class students will return to the classroom.
Live online class
- Elementary 3 - Wed. 01 June 6:00 pm - 7:30 pm
- Elementary 3 - Tue. 21 June 5:30 pm - 7:00 pm
- Elementary 3 - Tue. 21 June 7:15 pm - 8:45 pm
- Elementary 3 - Sat. 23 July 11:00 am - 12:30 pm
- Elementary 4 - Sat. 11 June 12:45 pm - 2:15 pm
- Elementary 4 - Wed. 29 June 6:00 pm - 7:30 pm
- Elementary 4 - Tue. 26 July 7:15 pm - 8:45 pm
On campus class
--> Currently on Campus (Melbourne Time)
- Elementary 3 - Tue. 31 May 5:30 pm - 7:00 pm
- Elementary 3 - Thur. 14 July 5:30 pm - 7:00 pm
Elementary 4 - Wed. 27 July 5:30 pm - 7:00 pm
We have both online and face to face courses for every level. When you register for a face to face (On campus) course, you will receive a simple confirmation email first and then your teacher will send you an email 2 days before your first day. If you have any questions beforehand, please let us know.
Now you can learn Korean via Zoom with our qualified Korean teachers as well! Our Zoom classroom has been very successful, receiving great feedback from students all over Australia. You do not need to have owned a Zoom ID or login to join Zoom meetings. We send you a link and you click it! That's how simple it is to join our virtual classroom :)
Once you are enrolled, you will get a simple confirmation email. One day before your course starts, your teacher will send you class materials and a link to your classroom.
- Learn from native speakers who are qualified to teach Korean
- Stay home and learn Korean in a virtual classroom
- Easy access and simple to join classes
- Small group size - 3 to 8 students in a classroom
You will use New Easy Korean 1B for your course. You can purchase your textbook here.
Please check your options and choose your preferred time!
Do you have questions?
If you want to know your Korean level, please contact us first at firstname.lastname@example.org
DM us on Instagram @mykoreanschool_
or email us to email@example.com