Get 10% off
$406 -> $365.40
Are you not sure about what level of Korean you are at?
Please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to get a free My Korean School level test.
1. Online classes
Upper-Intermediate: Enquire now
2. On Campus classes
- Upper-Intermediate 4B: Tue. 03 Oct 5:45 - 7:10 pm (8 weeks)
- Upper-Intermediate 4B: Tue. 05 Dec 5:45 - 7:10 pm (8 weeks)
- 10% discount expires on 28 Nov 2023
You will use New Easy Korean 4A or New Easy Korean 4B for your course.
You can purchase your textbook here.
We have both online and face to face courses for every level. When you register for a Face to Face (On campus) course, you will receive a simple confirmation email first and then your teacher will send you an email the day before your first day. If you have any questions beforehand, please let us know.
Now you can learn Korean via Zoom with our qualified Korean teachers as well! Our Zoom classroom has been very successful, receiving great feedback from students all over Australia. You do not need to have owned a Zoom ID or login to join Zoom meetings. We send you a link and you click it! That's how simple it is to join our virtual classroom :)
Once you are enrolled, you will get a simple confirmation email. One day before your course starts, your teacher will send you class materials and a link to your classroom.
- Learn from native speakers who are qualified to teach Korean
- Easy access and simple to join classes
- Small group size - 3 to 8 students in a classroom
- When enrolling, please leave your details including your phone number and e-mail address
Do you have questions?
Contact us here
or email us to email@example.com
||Upper-Intermediate 4A - 4B
Comprehension of news articles, general social issues and abstract topics with accuracy and fluency.
|Textbook||New Easy Korean 4A - 4B|