Get 10% off
$406 -> $365.40
You will get an automatic discount at the check out.
Can you read Hangul, but have never learned how to speak Korean properly before? Or did you learn Korean a long long time ago, and you can't remember anything?
Then this is the right course for you! In the Elementary level 1 Korean class, you will learn how to greet in Korean in different situations with right expressions, how to order food in Korean restaurants, how to explain where things are and how to say what you do daily. For example,
-안녕하세요? 안녕히 가세요. 안녕히 계세요.
-아메리카노 한 잔하고 주스 두 병 주세요.
-언니는 아버지 뒤에 있어요.
-금요일에 운동을 안 해요.
We have both online and face to face courses for every level..
Live Online Class (Melbourne Time)
- Sun. 10 Sep 4:10 - 5:35 pm (8 weeks)
- 10% discount expires on 03 Sep
- Mon. 02 Oct 7:20 - 8:45 pm (8 weeks)
- 10% discount expires on 25 Sep
- Tue. 31 Oct 9:00 - 10:25 am (8 weeks)
- 10% discount expires on 24 Oct
On Campus Class (Melbourne Time)
- Sat. 19 Aug 3:05 - 4:30 pm (8 weeks)
- Thur. 31 Aug 5:45 - 7:10 pm (8 weeks)
- Wed. 06 Sep 5:45 - 7:10 pm (8 weeks)
- Tue. 19 Sep 7:20 - 8:45 pm (8 weeks)
- 10% discount expires on 12 Sep
- Tue. 03 Oct 5:45 - 7:10 pm (8 weeks)
- 10% discount expires on 26 Sep
- Mon. 09 Oct 4:10 - 5:35 pm (8 weeks)
- 10% discount expires on 02 Oct
- Wed. 11 Oct 2:30 - 3:55 pm (8 weeks)
- 10% discount expires on 04 Oct
- Sat. 21 Oct 1:05 - 2:35 pm (8 weeks)
- 10% discount expires on 14 Oct
You will use New Easy Korean 1A for this course.
You can purchase your textbook here.
When you register for a Face to Face (On campus) course, you will receive a simple confirmation email first and then your teacher will send you an email one day before your first day. If you have any questions beforehand, please let us know.
Now you can learn Korean Online via Zoom with our qualified Korean teachers as well! Our Zoom classroom has been very successful, receiving great feedback from students all over Australia. You do not need to have owned a Zoom ID or login to join Zoom meetings. We send you a link and you click it! That's how simple it is to join our virtual classroom :)
Once you are enrolled, you will get a simple confirmation email first. One day before your course starts, your teacher will send you class materials and a link to your classroom.
- Learn from native speakers who are trained to teach Korean
- Stay home and learn Korean in a virtual classroom
- Easy access and simple to join classes
- Small group size - 3 to 8 students in a classroom
You will use New Easy Korean 1A for your course. You can purchase your textbook here.
Please check your options and choose your preferred time!
Do you have questions?
DM us on Instagram @mykoreanschool_ or contact us here
Learn basic Korean expressions.
|Textbook||New Easy Korean 1A|